Ginsu Gourmet Chikara Series Forged 420J Japanese Stainless Steel 6" Nakiri Cleaver
Looking for a tool to cut through the tough stuff? The Cleaver is a tool used by professional chefs and butchers for chopping meat and large vegetables. This knife's broad side can also be used for crushing items like garlic during food preparation.
Ginsu Chikara Series blades are forged from Japanese 420J2 stainless steel that is known for its stain and rust resistance, strength, and its ability to hold an incredibly sharp edge. The traditional Japanese-style handles are made of heat and water resistant resin and fit smoothly into your hand.
Does not include utility knife pictured.
The Ginsu Chikara Series:
- This Ginsu Chikara forged knife is one piece of premium Japanese Stainless Steel from tip to tang so you can approach every recipe with the confidence that your knife will do whatever you ask.
- This Ginsu Chikara forged knife arrives razor sharp and stays sharp longer than the competition, giving you a low-maintenance, high-quality forged knife you can depend on meal after meal.
- This Ginsu Chikara forged knife is expertly balanced to give you the perfect blend of power and control you need to cook through even the trickiest recipe safely and comfortably.
- Ginsu Chikara forged knives have been named a Consumer Report ""Best Buy"" 5 times, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Features of the Chikara Nakiri Cleaver:
- CARE: These knives are NOT dishwasher-safe and should be hand-washed with care.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The composite handles are comfortable to hold, easy to clean, and make cutting a breeze.
- ELEGANT LOOK: This sleek and compact knife looks at home in any home!
- EVER-SHARP BLADES: These knives are made of forged Japanese stainless steel, and they will stay sharp almost forever.
Hand-wash Chikara blades with care.