Ginsu Gourmet Chikara Series Forged 420J Japanese Stainless Steel 4-Piece 4.5" Steak Knife Set
With their serrated edge and sharp, pointy tip, steak knives are commonly used with meaty dishes including, but not limited to, steak, chicken, oxtail, and burgers.
Ginsu Chikara Series blades are forged from Japanese 420J2 stainless steel that is known for its stain and rust resistance, strength, and its ability to hold an incredibly sharp edge. The traditional Japanese-style handles are made of heat and water resistant resin and fit smoothly into your hand.
The Ginsu Chikara Series:
- This Ginsu Chikara forged knife is one piece of premium Japanese Stainless Steel from tip to tang so you can approach every recipe with the confidence that your knife will do whatever you ask.
- This Ginsu Chikara forged knife arrives razor sharp and stays sharp longer than the competition, giving you a low-maintenance, high-quality forged knife you can depend on meal after meal.
- This Ginsu Chikara forged knife is expertly balanced to give you the perfect blend of power and control you need to cook through even the trickiest recipe safely and comfortably.
- Ginsu Chikara forged knives have been named a Consumer Report ""Best Buy"" 5 times, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Features of the Chikara Steak Knife Set:
- CARE: These knives are NOT dishwasher-safe and should be hand-washed with care.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The composite handles are comfortable to hold, easy to clean, and make cutting a breeze.
- ELEGANT LOOK: This sleek and compact knife looks at home in any home!
- EVER-SHARP BLADES: These knives are made of forged Japanese stainless steel, and they will stay sharp almost forever.
Hand-wash Chikara blades with care.